In order to be considered a member of CAACE-FIU Student Chapter, student must join OrgSync. This is crucial for the credit point system since it is the only way to receive points for participation and RSVP to events. OrgSync is a social network for student organizations of FIU and it is a quick and easy way to keep track of events and latest news. It includes: flyers, forms, events, pictures, videos, group messages, and more.
If you wish to be a member of our association and have not yet been invited, please contact us with the subject “Request to Join” so we could send you an email invitation. If you have already been invited and don’t know how to join, here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to do so!
- Once a student receives the email invitation, they will need to click “Join” to get started
- Basic information such as: name, email, and password will be necessary to create account
- Once the account has been created, student must click the “Settings” icon on the top right corner of the website and click on “Manage Account”.
- Manage Account is necessary to create a full profile
- Once all information is completed, click “Finish” and you are done!
- Congratulations! You are now a member of CAACE-FIU Student Chapter.